Air-Operated Double Diaphragm 3/8" Graco Pumps
Ideal for circulating low viscosity inks, stains and dyes
The Graco Pump Husky 307 operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa) and is available in groundable acetal and polypropylene. Model numbers D3B911 or D3A211.
The Husky Graco Pumps are in the Food, General industry and the Motor industry.
- 3/8 in (9.52 mm) end porting
- Fully-groundable acetal model
- Delivery up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- Drum transfer for fluids up to 1000 centipoise
- Circulation of low viscosity inks, stains and dyes
- Coolant circulation and evacuation
- Waste fluid removal
- On-demand batch chemical metering